User manual BBZPA
50. Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. via G. di Vittorio, 50/52 - 43045 Fornovo di Taro (PR) - Italy tel. +39 0525 400044 - fax +39 0525 3408 firstname.lastname@example.org - www.bardiani.com
3. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 MANUAL REVISION DATE 3
49. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 16 Recommendations NOTES 49
8. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 1 Safety,Warning and Mandatory Signs 1.1 Operator training All persons who have to work on the valve must be qualified to carry out the relative maintenance tasks. They must be informed as to the possible hazards involved and must observe all the safety instructions set out in this manual. Allow expert personnel only to work on the electrical components. 8
45. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 13 2D diagram BBYPA 13 2D diagram BBYPA 45 [BBZPA]
46. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 14 2D diagram BBZPAR 14 2D diagram BBZPAR 46 [BBZPA]
44. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 12 2D diagram BBZPA 12 2D diagram BBZPA 44 [BBZPA]
18. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 7 Troubleshooting 7 Troubleshooting PROBLEM POSSIBLE CAUSE POSSIBLE SOLUTION External leak Worn gasket Replace the seal Leaks inside the closed valve caused by normal wear External leak Excessive pressure Replace with a gasket of a different type of elastomer Excessive temperature Premature leaks inside the closed valve Aggressive fluids Modify the operating conditions Too many commands active Difficulty opening and closing Difficulty opening and closing Incorrect type of elastomer used for the gaskets Replace with a gasket of a different type of elastomer Incorrect positioning of the actuator Install the actuator correctly Incorrect operation of the actuator Change from normally open (NO) to normally closed (NC) or vice versa Impurities in the actuator Actuator inspection and maintenance Incorrect valve body positioning Disassemble and correctly reposition the valve body 18
23. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 10.3 Tools useful for Disassembly/Reassembly TOOLS Soft 23
24. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 10.4 Pneumatic valves BBZPA NO. DESCRIPTION 1 Lower body 6 Sealing ring 7 Sealing washer 8 Screw 9 Cylinder 10 Bush 14 Sealing ring 17 Bush 19 Sealing ring 24 Air connector 30 Double shutter 33 Clamp 34 Screw 35 Assembly 40 Cap 50 Gasket holder disc 62 Sealing ring 120 Bush 156 Sealing ring 274 Sealing ring 275 Sealing ring 276 Sealing ring 277 Sealing ring 24 [BBZPA]
28. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance (ormally open or double acting) 28 4 b 33 1
14. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 5 Installation 3. CORRECT DIRECTION OF FLOW: Flow in the opposite direction to valve closure minimizes water hammer. 4. VALVE CONNECTIONS/CONNECTORS: If the valve is fitted with connectors, you may proceed with installation. Correctly insert the gaskets and tighten the connectors. CAUTION! Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. declines all liability for any damage to things and/or injuries to persons caused by any failure to correctly follow the installation procedures. 14
41. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance (ormally open or double acting) 41 18 1 33 2 d
1. Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual RADIAL SEAL DIVERTER SINGLE SEAT VALVE Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. via G. di Vittorio, 50/52 - 43045 Fornovo di Taro (PR) - Italy tel. +39 0525 - Fax 0525 3408 email@example.com - www.bardiani.com EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 BBZPA (Translation of the Original Instructions in the italian Language)
4. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 INTRODUCTION This “Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual” has been prepared to provide guidance and recommendations to assist qualified skilled technicians in the understanding, running and maintenance orf the Products supplied. It forms an integral part of the Products supplied and must be read prior to any installation, operation and/or maintenance of all types of valves provided. This manual must be saved for future reference and be kept readily available at the unit. With regards to the use of valves compliant with EU Directive 2014/34/UE (ATEX), consultation of a specific manual is mandatory. The essential characteristics of all types of valves described herein being consistent, the Manufacturer reserves the right to alter and or complement and or update at any time and with no obligation to notify so in writing, the data and or information relevant to the use of the valves described in this "Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual". A constantly updated version of this "Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual" is available at the Manufacturer's website www.bardianivalvole.it. Under no circumstance shall the Manufacturer be held liable for consequences resulting from failure and or improper use of the instructions contained in this Manual and relating to the installation, operating, maintenance and storage of the products. All rights reserved. Full or part reproduction, transfer and or recording of any part of this "Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual" by all means, whether it be electronic, on hard copy, mechanical or any other means or recording or reuse is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Manufacturer and for any use other than that of the Buyer. 4
2. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 INDEX 1 Safety,Warning and Mandatory Signs 5 1.1 Operator training 8 2 Safety 9 2.1 General safety warnings 9 2.2 Safety Devices: 9 3 Technical data 10 4 Checking / Unpacking / Lifting 11 5 Installation 13 6 Operation 16 7 Troubleshooting 17 8 Cleaning 18 9 Disposal 19 10 Maintenance 20 10.1 General maintenance 20 10.2 Scheduled maintenance 21 10.3 Tools useful for Disassembly/Reassembly 22 10.4 Pneumatic valves BBZPA 23 10.5 Disassembly of the BBZPA 25 10.6 Assembly of the BBZPA 33 11 Annexes 42 12 2D diagram BBZPA 43 13 2D diagram BBYPA 44 14 2D diagram BBZPAR 45 15 Warranty 46 16 Recommendations 47 2
34. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 10.6 Assembly of the BBZPA 34 1 14 1 a b c
16. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 5 Installation 7.PREPARING THE VALVE FOR INSTALLATION: To move the valve (dn125-dn150), first screw in the eye bolts. Once valve installation has been completed, remove the eyebolts and put the screws back in. 16
11. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 4 Checking / Unpacking / Lifting 1. CHECK: - Check the valve show no signs of damage caused during transport and that it corresponds with the order; - Check the inside of the valve. 2. UNPACKING: The valve packaging is made up of cardboard, wood and plastic. The valve is mainly made up of metal materials. The gaskets are usually made from elastomers. Disposal must be in compliance with local legislation. 4 Checking / Unpacking / Lifting 11
15. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 5 Installation 5. WELDING THE VALVE BODY ONTO PIPING: Remove the body from the rest of the valve before proceeding with welding operations. Please refer to the following pages in this manual. CAUTION! Hand crushing hazard. During operation there is a risk of crushing inside the valve body in the area between the actuator and the valve body. 6. MINIMUM MAINTENANCE CLEARANCES: Make sure there is enough room around the valve for it to be disassembled (with the control unit installed). BBZPA DN A (mm) 10-25 240 32-40 265 50 280 65 290 80 300 100 325 125 410 150 440 CAUTION! Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. declines all liability for any damage to things and/or injuries to persons caused by any failure to correctly follow the installation procedures. 15 A
12. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 4 Checking / Unpacking / Lifting DN80 and DN100 Weight between 25 kg and 50 kg DN125 and DN150 Weight over 50 Kg BBZP Size DN Lifting method 10--65 A 80--100 B 125--150 C DN10 and DN65 Weight up to 25 kg 3. VALVE LIFTING: Take care as to the type of valve you are handling. Based on the size there are two different lifting procedures. CAUTION! Before lifting the valve, make sure there are no disassembled or separate valve parts which could fall off causing injury to persons and damage to the valve. CAUTION! The figures above are used purely to represent the methods and procedures for hoisting the valves. Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. declines all liability for any damage to things and/or injuries to persons caused by improper and/or incorrect hoisting of the valve. 12 A B C
27. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance (Normally closed) 27 33 1 2 1 4 5 6 a a a
30. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 30 50 156 120 50 157 9 10 11 12 62 14 30
29. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 29 (BBYPA) 2 50 7 c c 7 8 8
40. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance (Normally closed) 40 a a a 18 19 20 1 1 33 2 1 2
9. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 2 Safety 2 Safety 2.1 General safety warnings Intended use Bardiani valves have been exclusively for moving fluids. Prohibited use The valve must not be used: • for any operations different to those described under the heading “Intended Use”, • for handling fluids different to the type specified by the manufacturerand indicated in the valve's technical data. • for moving fluids at different pressures to those envisaged by the manufacturer and indicated in the valve's technical data. Limitations on valve use It is forbidden to: • use the valve in a construction configuration different to the one envisaged by the manufacturer. • use the valve where there is a risk of explosion and/or fire, unless envisaged by the manufacturer (if the valves are certified in accordance with Directive 2014/34/EU, please refer to the ATEX Manual)-; • integrate other systems and/or equipment which were not considered by the manufacturer during the executive design phase, • use the valve for purposes other than those specifically envisaged by the manufacturer. WARNING The machine may not he used inside premises where there is a potentially explosive atmosphere or risk of fire unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer (in the case of valves certifi ed in accordance with Directive 2014/34/EU please refer to the ATEX Manual). BARDIANI VALVOLE S.p.A. declines all liability for installation, use or maintenance which fails to comply with the indications provided in this manual! 2.2 Safety Devices: (see the control unit manual) 9
21. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 10 Maintenance 10.1 General maintenance 1. MAINTENANCE PRECAUTIONS Maintenance operations must be carried out by expert technicians only. CAUTION! Maintenance operations must be carried out with the line stopped and all utilities (electricity, compressed air) disconnected. CAUTION! Always discharge the fluid pressure in the valve and piping before disassembling the valve. CAUTION! Burns hazard. The valves and piping may be very hot. Wear protective gloves 21
10. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 3 Technical data 3 Technical data VALVE STRUCTURE DATA Maximum pressure PN10 Maximum seal pressure See catalogue Storage temperature from -10°C to 25°C Material in contact with the product AISI 316L (1.4404). Check the resistance to corrosion in relation to products and detergents Gasket material in contact with the product EPDM, FKM, HNBR and other gaskets on request. Check compatibility with products and detergents Surface finish in contact with the product Ra 0.8 μm. Other finishes available on request VAPOUR BARRIER STRUCTURE DATA Connectors 1/8” BSP Steam maximum temperature 130°C (266°F) Gaskets material FKM PNEUMATIC ACTUATOR STRUCTURE DATA Connectors 1/8” BSP Pipe dimensions 6 mm external diameter, 4 mm internal diameter Air pressure from 6 bar (87 psi) to 8 bar (116 psi) Air quality Class 2, 4, 3 ISO8573-1 External material AISI 304L (1.4307) Seals NBR Noise levels 76 dB Electrical supply See Giotto Top GASKET MATERIALS COMPATIBILITY Product EPDM FKM HNBR MVQ Temperature (applications with air) from -10°C to +140°C from -10°C to +200°C from -10°C to +130°C from -70°C to +230°C Caustic soda 2% 60°C 30°C To be checked Unsuitable Nitric Acid 2% 60°C 80°C To be checked Unsuitable Saturated steam 125°C Suitable To be checked Suitable Unsuitable Greases Unsuitable Suitable Suitable Unsuitable Alcohols Suitable Unsuitable Suitable Suitable The valve complies with PED 2014/68/EU directive, with special reference to Annex III, Module A, concerning internal manufacturing checks as indicated in the Conformity Assessment Procedures. Valves with DN equal or smaller than DN25 are not included in compliance with Article 4, paragraph 3. Valves designed for use with gases, liquefied gases, gases dissolved under pressure, vapours and also those liquids whose vapour pressure at the maximum allowable temperature is greater than 0,5 bar above normal atmospheric pressure (1 013 mbar) are included within the following limits: - valves with DN between DN32 and DN100 (included) with group 1 fluids; - valves with DN125 or bigger with group 2 fluids. The end user must carry out noise assessment testing once the valve has been installed in the plant. In the event of any doubt, please contact Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. 10
39. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 39 32 50 (BBYPA - BBYPAR) 16 17 16 17 b b 50 30
48. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 16 Recommendations 16 Recommendations 1. Consultation of the "Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual” is mandatory prior to the installation, use and maintenance of the products of all Products. All the information, indications, specifications, technical details provided herein are based on test data which the Manufacturer Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. holds to be reliable nevertheless the above is not deemed to be assumed as fully exhaustive inasmuch as not every possible use has been envisaged. 2. All the illustrations and drawings provided are to be intended as indicative and therefore not binding, the illustrations being for presentation purposes only. 3. It is the Buyer's duty to assess the suitability of the products for the use he intends to make of the same prior to placing the order as he/she will take the risks and accept liability in case of incorrect choice and use of the Products. 4. The Manufacturer strongly recommends the Buyer to contact their sales team and request any information that might be needed in relation to the specifications and uses of the Products. 5. The information provided in this manual refers to the standard products manufactured by Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. and therefore cannot be assumed to apply to customized products as well. 6. Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. reserves the right to amend and/or integrate and/or update the data and/ or information and/or technical details relative to Products at any time and without prior notice. Please visit the website www.bardiani.com, where the latest updated of the "Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual" can be found". 7. The content and validity of the warranty covering the Products of Bardiani Valvole S.p.A are dealt with in the relevant section in the “Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual” which constitutes an integral part of the Products themselves. 8. Bardiani Valvole S.p.A., shall not in any way be held liable for immaterial, indirect and consequential damages, such as (by way of example only), damages or loss of business, contracts, opportunities, time, production, profits, goodwill, image etc.. 48
20. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 9 Disposal 9 Disposal At the end of its service life, the device must be recycled in accordance with the legislation in force in the country of valve use. Any hazardous residues must be taken into consideration and adequately handled. The valve is made of AISI 316L and AISI 304 stainless steel, elastomers (gaskets), plastic (control unit) and electrical components (terminal boards, solenoid valves, sensors). Adhere to the following steps before disconnecting the valve and refer to the heading "General Maintenance". - make sure the line on which the valve is installed in is not in use - empty the line on which the valve is installed and clean if necessary - disconnect the air supply if it is not required during dismantling - disconnect the valve from the power supply - remove the valve from the system - move the valve in observance of the rules set out in the heading "Lifting" - to dismantle the valve, refer to the heading "Disassembly" 20
32. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 32 35 34 (DN10-100) 8 (DN125-150) 19 40 24 20 c 19 35 34 (DN10-100) 8 (DN125-150) 154 (BBZPAR - BBYPAR)
36. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 36 35 34 (DN10-100) 8 (DN125-150) 154 (BBZPAR - BBYPAR) 6 c 40 24 6 35 34 (DN10-100) 8 (DN125-150) 5
22. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 2. CLEANING AWAY DEPOSITS: - Thoroughly wash and clean all the valve parts before disassembly; - Pay attention to any possible detergent or other aggressive fluid deposits (see "Cleaning"); - Always use protective safety glasses and gloves when required. CAUTION! Hand crushing hazard. During operation there is a risk of crushing inside the valve body in the area between the actuator and the valve body. 3. REPLACEMENT OF WORN VALVE PARTS: Always use original spare parts 10.2 Scheduled maintenance SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE VALVE GASKETS ACTUATOR GASKETS Preventive Replace after 12 months Replace after 24 months In the event of leaks Replace at the end of the day Replace in the event of leaks Periodical Check correct operation and that there are no leaks Check correct operation and that there are no leaks Record the actions carried out Record the actions carried out 22
42. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 42 20 21 22 25 25 22 26
17. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 6 Operation 6 Operation 1. VALVE INSPECTION BEFORE OPERATION: - Supply air to the actuator: - Power the valve (via the control unit); - Open and close the valve several times; - Check that the valve works correctly and accurately. A = Upward movement of the valve member B = Downward movement of the valve member In single acting valves there is only one of the aforementioned commands. CAUTION! Hand crushing hazard. During operation there is a risk of crushing inside the valve body in the area between the actuator and the valve body. 2. DUAL FUNCTION OF THE VALVE CYLINDER: Depending on how the valve cylinder is turned and installed, operation will be in normally open or normally closed mode. Normally closed Normally open 17 A B
26. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 10.5 Disassembly of the BBZPA 26 26 25 22 25 1 2 3
13. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 5 Installation 5 Installation 1. ELECTRICAL AND PNEUMATIC ENERGY SUPPLY - Use expert personnel for installation/uninstallation operations; - Check that the air pressure and quality are correct (see "Technical Data"); - Check the power supply to the control unit is correct (consult the relative instruction manual). A = Upward movement of the valve member B = Downward movement of the valve member In single acting valves there is only one of the aforementioned commands. 2. REDUCING THE STRESS TO WHICH THE VALVE IS SUBJECTED: - Vibrations; - Thermal expansion of the piping; - Excessive welding; - Overload. CAUTION! The seal seats may become deformed or cause valve malfunctioning. 13 A B
5. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 1 Safety,Warning and Mandatory Signs 1 Safety,Warning and Mandatory Signs WARNING SIGNS Pictogram Description Notes WARNING General This tells the person in question that the operation described involves (when not performed in accordance with the relative safety regulations) the risk of personal injury. WARNING Hand crushing Exercise caution in executing the procedure Hand crushing hazard Never touch the moving parts if the actuator is supplied with compressed air WARNING Heavy loads Exercise caution in executing the procedure Heavy suspended loads. WARNING Severe burns Heat emission hazard Very hot surface, risk of severe burns WARNING Risk of explosions Take Care, risk of explosions MANDATORY SIGNS (FOR THE OPERATOR IN CHARGE OF ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY) Pictogram Description Notes OBLIGATION General Special instructions must be followed to avoid injury to persons. PROTECTIVE GLOVES Safety gloves must be available for handling objects which could cause hand injuries. HARD HAT A hard hat must be worn during machine lifting operations to protect against hazards generated by suspended loads. FOOTWEAR Use safety footwear to protect against the risks of falling objects during operations to transport the machine. SUITABLE CLOTHING Suitable clothing such as overalls. It is strictly prohibited to wear clothes with large flapping sleeves and/or other loose items which could easily get caught up in machine parts. 5
6. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 1 Safety,Warning and Mandatory Signs MANDATORY SIGNS (FOR THE OPERATOR IN CHARGE OF MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE) Pictogram Description Notes OBLIGATION General Special instructions must be followed to avoid injury to persons. PROTECTIVE GLOVES Protective gloves must be available for handling objects which could cause hand injuries or when there is the possibility of coming into contact with harmful substances.. HARD HAT Hard hats must be available when lifting heavy parts. FOOTWEAR Use safety footwear to protect against injuries caused by falling objects during maintenance operations (particularly when dismantling parts). SUITABLE CLOTHING Suitable clothing such as overalls. It is strictly prohibited to wear clothes with large flapping sleeves and/or other loose items which could easily get caught up in machine parts. SAFETY GLASSES Protective glasses must be available when there is the possibility of contact which harmful substances which could cause eye injuries. OPERATING SIGNS Pictogram Description Notes SKILLED PERSONNEL Dismantling/Assembling and maintenance operations must be carried out by expert technicians only. NOTE Follow the indicated note with care ENVIRONMENTAL NOTE Follow the regulations in force in the country of used governing waste disposal. CLAMP Use of a clamp CLAMP WITH SOFT JAWS Use of a clamp with jaws made from soft material 6
35. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 35 2 a 3 a 4 a 2 e 3 e (DN 125-150) 277 276 17 274 275 10 9 (DN 10-100) 6 9 19 7 7
47. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 15 Warranty 15 Warranty 1. VALIDITY Bardiani Valvole‘s Products are manufactured in compliance with the technical specifications laid out in their “Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual” and are fully compliant with the directives specifically mentioned in these manuals. Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. guarantees its own Products against any design and/or construction and/or material defects and/or faults for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of delivery. Notification of any Product defects and/or faults must be sent in writing to Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. within 8 (eight) days from their detection, providing adequate documentation of the defect/fault encountered as evidence. Services provided in the warranty period shall not result in an extension of the warranty beyond the stipulated 12 (twelve)-month period, as this warranty validity period is to be considered mandatory. 2. CONTENTS OF THE WARRANTY Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the rights of the Buyer, which may be acknowledged by applicable law, this warranty it to be intended as limited, at the discretion of Bardiani Valvole S.p.A., to the repair and/or replacement of the Product and/or part of the Product and/or its components which is/ are found to be defective due to design and/or manufacturing and/or material faults. - In the event of repair and/or replacement of the Product and/or any one of its parts and/or components, any returned item/s shall become the property of Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. and the relative shipping costs shall charged to Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. - Bardiani Valvole S.p.A., shall be under no obligation to compensate for any immaterial and/or indirect damages and shall in no way be held liable for consequential damages and/or losses, such as (by way of example only), damages due to loss of business, contracts, opportunities, time, production, profits, goodwill, image etc. - No retailer or distributor or dealer or agent or representative or employee or person appointed by Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. is authorized to make any amendments and/or integrations and/or extensions to this warranty. 3. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS Elastomers and electrical components are expressly excluded from this warranty. This warranty does not cover design faults emerging whenever a Product is manufactured by Bardiani Valvole S.p.A. based on designs and/or technical specifications provided by the Buyer. Moreover this warranty excludes the following: - faults and/or defects resulting from incorrect and/or unsuitable and/or inadequate transportation of the Product; - faults and/or defects resulting from failure to comply with the indications laid out in the “Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual” with regards to installation of the Product or in any event caused by incorrect and/or unsuitable and/or improper installation; - faults and/or defects resulting from failure to comply with indications laid out in the “Instruction, Use and Maintenance Manual” with regards to use and/or maintenance operations and/or storage of the Product or in any event caused by incorrect and/or unsuitable and/or improper use and/or maintenance operations and/or storage; - faults and/or defects due to normal wear and tear of the Product and/or its parts and/or its components; - faults and/or defects in the Product and/or its parts and/or its components for work and/or repairs being carried out by unskilled staff or staff that has not been authorised by Bardiani Valvole S.p.A.; - faults and/or defects in the Product and/or its parts and/or its components due to it/them being dropped and/or banged and/or dented and/or misused and/or tampering and/or breakage and/or accidents or in any event due to negligence and/or carelessness and/or neglect by the Buyer and in general for any causes not attributable to design and/or manufacturing and/or material defects; - faults and/or defects in the Product and/or its parts and/or its components caused by other events beyond the control of Bardiani Valvole S.p.A., such as force majeure or unforseeable circumstances. 47
33. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 33 (DN 125-150)(DN 10-100) 9 17 10 7 7 274 275 10 6 9 19 277 276 17 a a a d d 21 22 23 21 22
37. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 37 (BBYPA) 157 50 156 50 1 1 7 8 9 c c c OUT IN 120 50 157 50 156 1 1 8 7 9
31. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 31 168 45 168 47 45 47 45 57 (BBYPA - BBYPAR) 45 33 157 50 156 50 c c c c c c 13 16 17 18 15 14
38. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 38 168 45 168 47 45 47 45 57 (BBYPA - BBYPAR) 45 33 1 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 c c c c c 62 14 30 15
19. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 8 Cleaning 1. VALVE CLEANING WITH DETERGENTS: The system in which the valve is installed must be cleaned by expert personnel in observance of the following: - Abide by the indicated detergent concentration values; - Observe the instructions provided by the detergent manufacturer. - Always wear protective safety glasses and gloves. IMPORTANT! - Accurately dose detergents to avoid excessive concentration; - Always rinse thoroughly with clean water after washing. - Check compatibility of valve materials. CAUTION! Burns hazard. The valves and piping may be very hot. Wear protective gloves WARNING After installing a new or serviced valve, perform an internal washing cycle before using the piping for food liquids. If it there has been any welding work, passivation treatment must be carried out. EXAMPLE OF INTERNAL WASHING CYCLE (CIP) Phases Temperature °C Washing product Initial rinse Environment Chlorine- and chloride-free water Washing 70 °C Caustic soda (NaOH) at 1% Intermediate rinse Environment Chlorine- and chloride-free water Washing 70 °C Nitric acid (HNO3) at 0.5% End rinse Environment Chlorine- and chloride-free water Recommended washing product velocity = 2m/s Risk of stainless steel corrosion Risk of damage elastomers 8 Cleaning 19
7. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 1 Safety,Warning and Mandatory Signs OPERATING SIGNS Pictogram Description Notes PRESS Use of a press PRESS (release) Use of a press Gradual release of the pressure force ELECTRICAL CONNECTION Electrical connection to the control unit (consult the relative instruction manual). ELECTRICAL DISCONNECTION Electrical disconnection from the control unit (consult the relative instruction manual). PNEUMATIC CONNECTION Connection of the air to the valve. PNEUMATIC DISCONNECTION Disconnection of the air from the valve DO NOT CONNECT AIR Don't connect compressed air 1 APPLICATION OF FOODSAFE GREASE Use FOODLUBE HI-TEMP 2 grease or similar. 2 APPLICATION OF FOODSAFE GREASE Use FOODLUBE Multi-paste grease or similar. APPLICATION OF MULTIPURPOSE GREASE Use AGIP GREASE MU EP 2 SE or similar. THREADLOCK APPLICATION Use SPEED BOND M500 threadlock or similar. 1 ASSEMBLY / DISASSEMBLY SEQUENCE Sequence of assembly disassembly operations OPTIONAL 7
25. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 10 Maintenance 25 9 276 277 17 275 274 10 35 34 (DN10-100) 8 (DN125-150) 120 50 157 156 24 40 7 7 19 6 (DN125-150) (DN125-150) 33 30 14 62 1 50 157 156 (BBYPA - BBYPAR) 154 (BBZPR - BBYP) 45 47 47 57 168 168 (BBYPA - BBZPAR) 33
43. EN-IST-BBZPA-0621 11 Annexes 11 Annexes 43 BARDIANI VALVOLE S.p.A.. Via G. di Vittorio 50/52 43045 Fornovo di Taro (Pr) GB - EC Declaration of conformity - without eletric components - A5 - P - PRG - GB A5-P-PRG-GB Ed. 1. Re. EC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY OF THE MACHINERY (EC) 2006/42, Annex. II, . A BARDIANI VALVOLE S.p.A. ia G. di ittorio 55 – 5 ornoo di aro Pr – talia Declares nder it on reonii it tat te aine ype P P N N E E U U M M A A T T I I C C V V A A L L V V E E S S odel ################ erial numer ################ unction Fluid handling ear of construction Reference ################ complies with all releant proisions of the followin EC directies EC MACHINERY and the followin harmonied standards rules and or technical specifications ap plied E 111 REGA EC 15 and suseuent amendments and additions with re ard to steel and elastomers in contact with the product ornoo di aro 1 eal Representatie
- 1045 Total Views
- 855 Website Views
- 190 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
Catalogue SODIME Norme SMS4550 Views .
Catalogue SODIME Norme DIN3564 Views .
User manual STEAM BARRIER VALVE BZAW3-BYAW33467 Views .
Catalogue B9352648 Views .
User manual VVF2339 Views .
User manual ZVF2318 Views .
Catalogue BBZP-BBZR-BBZT-BBYP-BBYR-BBYT2225 Views .
Catalogue STEAM BARRIER-BZAW32055 Views .
User Manual BBWP2003 Views .
User Manual BBZP-BBZR-BBZT-BBYP-BBYR-BBYT1983 Views .
Catalogue BBZS1-BBZS51958 Views .
Catalogue ZVS1878 Views .
User manual BBZQ-BBYQ1873 Views .
User manual B9351843 Views .
Catalogue B9251812 Views .
Catalogue BBZQ1797 Views .
User manual ZVS1795 Views .
Catalogue B915PMO1741 Views .
User manual BBZK1738 Views .
Catalogue BBZK-BBZPM1705 Views .